Tuesday, May 31, 2011

t'other side......!


This is an easterly view from the park.....FYI...we live over in that direction....
it can be cool to cold along this path sometimes.

 I thought I'd show you the westerly view or t'other side and show how much I enjoy this area.
 They built this 'stairway to heaven' just for me...just kiddin'
 As we proceed along the Northwest Arm....
 I keep telling Dad that I really should try out that water....
 Not yet, Sophie, if I hear that one more time.....
 I fixed them, I just strolled up through the spring run off that flows along the roadway....
I'll find water...one way or t'other!
 Reaching the top of the slight incline....I sense exactly where we are heading...
 Yup, I was right...the red trees are the gateway to a beach down below...
 A quick sniff and forward Ho...we go!
I must listen and be on my bestest behaviour 
cos I really want to go down to the beach.

You'll find out in the next post if I did...
ain't tellin' !

22 comments:

  1. Nova Scotia looks like a little slice of Heaven...so beautiful! Thanks for sharing such amazing pictures with your readers, Sophie! I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, c'mon! Don't leave me hangin! m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice "canvas effect" on your new header photo! Looks just like an oil painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debra...it's actually a screen in the window...Sophie was looking out last night so I snapped a few shots...then editing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful place....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. The new header is beautiful - the sun shining in Sophie's eyes... very nice. Hope you got to go for a swim, Sophie; though it looks very cold there!!

    Rottie Kisses~

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's no doubt in my mind! No, of course Sophie isn't spoiled. sophie gets what Sophie wants because she's always right!

    Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
    Stumpy and me

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful park. Sophie is such a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful walk. But we hope you and Mr Orange get to go in that water!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful walkie, Sophie! The red trees are just gorgeous!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely walk to take with you all. I'm sure you did get into the water somehow someway Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the best walks ..beautiful
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. I KNOW what you did, I just KNOW it. That's because you're as much of a water dog as I am!!

    PS: Mom loves your new header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Y'all,

    I know your dad took you to the beach!

    I love your new picture, but then I love them all.

    Wow, y'all have a late spring, a lot like the Colorado mountains. I love where you live though, it's beautiful!

    Thanks for visitin' me earlier.

    Y'all come back now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never been to Nova Scotia but your posts are sure making me want to visit that part of Canada. So beautiful your little bit of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely red tree, and such a pretty walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely lovely pics. You do live in a gorgeous place. I#m still in the UK but trying to do a bit of catching up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely place for a walkie! Bettin you got to go in ;) Duh! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is that a maple tree? I love where you live, it is drop dead gorgeous!
    You are one lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a peaceful walk Sophie!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!