Friday, May 13, 2011

High on the Hill!! Update!


With Blogger messing up my post recently,

I have reposted and if,and only if, you want to make a comment 
please feel free.
 One big plus though is that everything is growing, turning grasses green or producing blooms.
 We were so spoiled last year with an exceptionally early spring...1st of March.
 However, spring took her good old time this year and is holding onto Mother Nature's apron strings.
So, our fingers are crossed for Mr. Sunshine...soon, soon, soon!
In the meantime, I don't bother with their weather silliness. 
I'm  a doodle for Pete's sake
I Loves My Water!


A huge "High 5( ^5) THANK YOU" going out
to everyone
who extended Best Wishes
on our
1st Blogoversary.
I am blown away at your kindness and generosity.
(...literally blown away on this hill, if I'm not careful...)

13 comments:

  1. Sending "dry" wishes to Miss Sophie and her humans...your weather sounds a lot like ours in TN except it's 80 degrees here and raining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had trouble blogging, too. But it's back. We notice our last comment is missing. So we'll just wish you some sunshine!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great views of the water. It looks like Sophie had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie you are so photogenic, or is your Dad just a great photographer...or perhaps a little of both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all,

    Hey! That's the longest bloggers been down in recent history, me thinks. I'm making up for lost time and so is everyone else!

    While we're at it, send some of that rain out here to the parched southeast! When the rains come, they are thunderstorms and may only wet half of a field of grain, corn or whatever is planted.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that rain is going to make things beautiful once the sun shines. I've said it before, and I'll say it again ~ What a beautiful place to live!!!! Enjoy your romp, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron and Sophie, I'm still here!
    You can't get rid of me that easily.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear that it wasnt' just me lol.
    Your comment has gone off my blog too. Just think of all those interesting comments whirling around in cyberspace somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the header shot! And I'm so glad we are back in business! I wonder what happened to blogger. What kind of temperatures are you having up there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie, you are one lucky dog. What a great place to run around and play. Loving the header!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course I want to leave a comment because we love you and love your photos,,,and you are our friends
    we love you
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring definitely took longer to get here for most of us. You're right though the grass and the flowers will appreciate that rain you're getting. I hope the sun is shining for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the best daddies ever!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!