Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Land of Lilliput or Brobdingnag~~~~!?

good ol' Gulliver lands on the Isles of Lilliput and Brobdingnag.
 This place according to my expert sniffing must be Brobdingnag.
 'cos jumpin's...take a gander at the size of those beer bottles!
 even this grass is huge, massive, mammoth, lush....
 oh oh...hear comes some kinda weird Brobdingnagian poochie...
 Hey you...come hear...!
 Jeepers....what's going on?
It's keeping up to me!
 Mr. Orangie...is staying with me,
you little Brobdingnag wannabee!
If you have any idea,
where we might have ended up,
then your 
geographical expertise
is much appreciated.
This lighthouse must mean 
that boats are nearby 
and using the waters!
No chance of being
shipwrecked forever.
Right?!

11 comments:

  1. Grass is just as enjoyable to run on, as sand.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them are the biggest beer bottles ever I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Sophie it does feel like we are in a strange place sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like heaven to me. Well, except for those gigantic beer bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty little park, lovely view of the lighthouse! Nice you found somebody to run with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beware the Lilliputians!

    Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
    Stumpy and me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am keeping a close eye on those Lilliputians with stubby in hand....whoop whoop!I'm outta control Jerry again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite the imagination there, Sophie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ran in the long grass (and weeds) today too Sophie... its was ace apart from Mommy was annoyed at all the bits all over me...

    Looks like great fun

    Gary

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!