Thursday, June 23, 2011

Serenity~~~~

 Serenity comes in many forms as you will see
as witnessed during our walk this morning.
~~~like viewing a mirror image~~~

 ~~~staring intently at a flattened ball waiting for the pop~~~
 ~~~keeping an eye on Jim the photographer~~~
 ~~~an early morning gallop to the water's edge~~~
 ~~~having the entire beach to myself~~~
 ~~~realizing that sharing the beach is just as powerful~~~
 ~~~meeting a new friend and listening intently~~~
 ~~~discovering a stream, finally reaching the ocean side~~~
~~~realizing 40 days of rain have passed and we do live in a paradise~~~
 ~~~soaking in a salt water pool to cool off~~~
and just absorbing the freshness 
of the 8 a.m. walk 
along our favourite coastline.




18 comments:

  1. I always have a nice time at the beach with you, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct Again Sophie! It was magical this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a wonderful walk-I wish I was there- sharing it with you ,with Jess at my side !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful boardwalk. I hope Mr. Orangie is feeling back to his old self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could feel the peace and, yes, serenity in every word. I'm just enjoying my own little moment of serenity. A small thunderstorm just passed and now the sun is out again, shining on a fresh washed world. Ahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Sophie! You're one lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie, you're so lucky to have the beach all for yourself!

    The first picture is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing slice of heaven you have there miss sophie. After 40 days of rain, it's a good thing that you can swim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're making mom want to visit there more and more!
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can just feel stress melting away when looking at those pictures...ah serenity.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! Mr. Orangie!
    Beautiful place, beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Sophie, you do live in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photos are gorgeous! Does Sophie have good recall?

    www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure do live in the most awesome spot on earth, Sophie!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely... -happy sigh-

    Hope our 40-days-and-40-nights of rain will end too. :-)

    Gentle hugs,
    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sophie..
    I love the serinity that you shared with me.
    Now I feel more peaceful.
    Your world is the most beautiful place,,,
    I would love to meet you
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply beautiful!
    40 days of rain! You beat out our 31 days set last summer. I wish you oodles of sunshine Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!