Friday, June 24, 2011

Say What!?

Hey Jim! You listening to me?
What do you think of this view today? See the helicopter overhead?
Well, it didn't deter me from going for a swim in the Northwest Arm.
The water is looking pretty good to me!
It would look pretty good on you, Jim, if I could reach you.
How do you like this effect?
This side of the park is calmer...peaceful because it faces south and west, no north winds biting my tail.
Loads of benches for doglovers and lovers to use...winky wink!
You just might see the stream on the right. It's a spring run off...
and here it is dripping over this rock from a leaf.
And Jim did you see the inukshuk? It's just below the tree and to the right. Cool!
I wanted you to know that I really look forward to this park walk.
Imagine 90 per cent of  the park is off-leash!
What more could a doodle ask for!

15 comments:

  1. It's the BEST park around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call your dad by his first name? I don't know about that. I'd call him "Daddy"!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful area!! You still have your jackets on, so I imagine it's chilly. Not in Oklahoma. Triple digits for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very lucky to live where you do, Sophie. Here, there are practically no places where dogs can walk off-leash. Poor dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What more could ANY of us ask for!!

    Happy Weekend, Sophie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sure wouldn't mind hanging out with you for a day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. The water is warm enough for swimming?

    It looks like a real peaceful place, a nice park.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That action shot of Sophie shaking off water is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have more beautiful places for walking...and the water looks crystal clear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie
    I think the water is a little too cold,, to be taking a morning swim!
    I love the picture of the water dripping from the leaf!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful park! That's very interesting about the Inukshuk. We have something similar in Colorado, but not really human shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pugsley is wanting to spend the day with you. He's very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sophie!
    Wow, your peeps take you for the most pawesome walkies and swimmies! Love that splash effect pix. It was very nice of you to share that wonderful water with Jim! I'm sure he appreciated that. Great pix as always!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the looks of that park! Especially when there's swimming involved.

    Oh, yes, and I love the close-up of the shake off! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kudos on the header photo and the water spray effect. Very nice! And you can't beat a good swim. You have so many great places to swim. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!