Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Canal Swim~~~~


Look who's all wet again!

 We picked up Pops on Sunday loaded him into the car and headed up to the Valley for lunch.
 We have gone there a couple times this spring, 
but Pops needed an outing and why not go to a good food joint.
 Everyone had large smiles on their faces coming out of the cafe/restaurant,
which meant only one good thing to me....CANAL SWIM...in upper cases letters!
 I had to show off for Pops 'cos he wanted to stay in the car.
 He was afforded a great view so that worked out perfectly.
Fresh water makes my hair clean and shiny, don't cha know!
Pops, so enjoyed the excursion and if you were wondering
I did try to shake on him.
He's petty fast with the car window.
I'll get him next time, for sure.

11 comments:

  1. That looks like an absolutely wonderful way to cool off. I am so glad Pops was quick with the car window. PHEW! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! I wish I could show Bella the pics of you having a blast to convince her that water isn't so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at YOU! You are such a lucky dog - your dads take you to such wonderful places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you sure have great places to swim! Beautiful
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. That canal swim looks so refreshing!
    We are honored to be on your sidebar, Sophie! You look cute cartoonized! You are one beautiful girl!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty neat canal, Sophie! And did I see orangie out there? I wish I could just jump in like you do--maybe one day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to spend the day! You can swim and chase Mr Orange and Pops has entertainment. Win-win.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee! That's right, if you get wet, Pops should get wet, too!

    Mom said she thought a lot about you tonight. There's a Goldendoodle in the obedience class she and Dad teach the 4H kids on Monday nights, and she just got a haircut like yours. She looks almost white, though, and her name is Josie. Mom fights not to call her Sophie every week!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this series....such joy in swimming. My last dog was completely in love with the water-even in November or March. I have a lab mix now. She tiptoes in up to her ankles. She's 5, chance of swimming-not likely. I miss the fun, but not the toweling off.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!