Sunday, June 19, 2011

H2O, Water, Liquid,Rain,Moisture!

This edited picture shows Ron and I standing beside one of our picnic areas 
which has succumbed to a deluge of water.
 You can see the reflections of the trees and table clearly. 
This area at the park is normally a beautiful green lawn.
 Up the hill and around a few corners near the heather beds, we like very much,
was more water at the foot of a park bench.
 I am surveying the situation
 and before anything is done
 I must prance up and down the newly found puddle to make sure it's fine for other 4 leggers to use.
 This humongous puddle/pond developed instantly it seems,
and I prefer these larger ones because I can get completely dosed in water.
and besides, 
since I'm 1/2 way through my walk
I figure I should be 
pretty much
rinsed off 
when I reach the car.
As they say,
it's like killing
two birds with one stone.
~~~
I'm Happy
and 
the Guys are Happy.

14 comments:

  1. awesome photos...so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you have had a lot of rain. Just the thing for a water loving doodle! How kind of you to rinse yourself off before you get back to the car, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sophie! You sure know how to make the BEST out of any situation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's starting to look like S/E Michigan there. What is going on in this world?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the kinds of days when we forget to bring a towel...haha!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie Heaven!! Enjoy, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time Sophie! I always HAVE to swim before getting back in the car (not that I have to be forced, of course! I just love the water.). Have fun. Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the water came to you this time instead of you going to the water!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blimey Sophie, you look like an alien devil in picture number 8! Still, it looks like you had a lot of fun because of the rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. and we thought we were getting a lot of rain!

    Sophie, you totally put Clive to shame with your swimming! Brillant photos!

    take care
    Clive and Murray

    ps-thank you for the comment on Sorcha's post - the next few years will indeed be interesting. We hope also you do get to come over to Ireland - you'd certainly find the weather similar anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of water! We've had some torrential rain here too ... just hoping it stops this morning before football camp for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must be thrilled Sophie! You now live in Water World! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sophie - you do like your puddles don't you girl?!! Nothing like a fresh water puddle to play in! Another fun outing for you and your Daddies~~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!