Friday, April 15, 2011

Martinique Beach Pt 2


This is what was waiting for us as we passed the outcrop and headed for the main beach.


The guys were all about the waves,
while I had to sniff pretty much every rock and piece of seaweed I saw.


The continuous onslaught of wave action was never-ending.


Since Ron dallied coming around the outcrop I figured I should hurry him up.


Strange thing was...
there weren't any surfers carving out these waves.


That's OK!
I'll take full advantage of this beach,
the entire 3 kms!


Really how much can a dog take 
or for that manner a human
to soak up this sight.


We even had time to hunt for sea glass.
This a great beach for finding these little gems 
and we did.


Had enough yet!


I know I haven't.
I don't want to go home.
Just one more dunk, please!