Monday, April 11, 2011

Acupuncture Stuff!


Someone asked me the other day to ask Daddy Ron 
what the acupuncture stuff was all about!


Well, it seems that when a human or animal needs a little more than just traditional
medicine to help with what's ailing them, they can go to an acupuncturist.


Needles are inserted into the skin and this careful placement helps to alleviate pain in the body.


Ron has had some lower back pain this year and
decided to have some acupuncture to assist in the healing.


He is always successful with these treatments.
He goes from a real sad sack to a smiling fool! 


I trust you understand that pain is so immobilizing 
and when treatments are available that remedy this,
then my guys are so willing to try it.


I just hope my exuberance wasn't the cause of Ron's sore back.
I can get mighty excited some times and Ron is so easy.
EASY PEASY!
Do you know what I mean?