Thursday, February 17, 2011

Concentration

We got out of the car the other day and headed for the beach for an exhilarating walk.
As we crossed the tiny bridge which separates us from the new parking area
I noticed Jim engrossed in a photo clicking bonanza.

What on earth was he finding while leaning over the guardrails?

I wanted to ask him but 
you know
"super engrossed"
means 
"I don't see/hear anything else except what I'm photographing"!

I waited patiently...

and when he was finished we continued on to the beach.

I kept checking back to make sure he was coming....

and finally.....!
Jim was so happy with his photos that I thought you should see them....

15 comments:

  1. your human is wrong. spring is not coming. spring is never coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to teach Gracie a lesson in being patient. Sophie, you're such a good dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie!
    Wow, you live in a really super neat territory! Love the pix of the scenery. The header pix of your cute self is really great. Glad you got some running and fetching time! That's really pawsome!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a great example of patience Sophie!! My crew could learn from you! They think that when I'm 'concentrating' it's a good time to find some mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Sophie is one patient dog indeed! But always has been....strange, I know. Must be the poodle?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soph, he need reminding that walks are all about YOU!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie!
    It works now, and you are still gorgeous! You can move in with Jack and Jill any time!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have jumped on his leg or bit his toe. It works, really
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie, I see you focus and concentrate on your ball.
    Jim's photos from the guardrails are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very good girl you are, Sophie. It's not easy to wait, and wait, and wait....(but let me tell ya it was really worth the wait, because we think Jim's photos are BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good dog you are, waiting so patiently. I already saw Jim's pictures and they were very beautiful as always. -- Inger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Photo ops are every where if we keep an open mind. These are especially nice shots!

    be well and happy,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the close up of the wave and naturally YOU. Great photographs. Got to admit even though I hate snow, those sunny, snowy days are great photo days.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!