Sunday, December 11, 2011

Martinique Beach...Sophie's fave!


Back in April of this year, 2011
we jumped into the car 
and headed down the road 
for a good 1/2 hour drive

This beach is spectacular
because of the consistent wave action
and the length of the sand spit

This particular spring day 
was bright and sunny
with surf that was mesmerizing.

Watch the video and you'll see
what I mean and maybe someday
if you are here you can experience
this  along with many others who
just happened upon this beauty!

12 comments:

  1. Spectacular!!!

    XXXoOO Daisy, Kendra Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video was stunning and so well put together. I can see why you love to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, you never cease to amaze me! This brought me back to that spectacular day.....thanks. This is why I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good to us. Beautiful.
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, what an incredibly spectacular video, Sophie! We could watch it all day long!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful ocean waves. I can hear them roaring now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is spectacular! Your video really makes me want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you all liked this little video...just learning how to do this and hopefully will mature with practice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love seeing your beach. Sorry we haven't been by lately. You tragically ended up in our "check occasionally" blog feed :( It's all fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Doesn't work with my cats - they just walk away.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!