Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Exhausted!!

Exhaustion can creep up on you
right in the middle
of having the most fun ever!

Xmas Eve saw us in the city for grocery shopping,
a super early walk in the park
and
breakfast for the Dads at Saege Restaurant.

Daddy Ron noticed the lights still on in my car so he came out and 
turned them off....Psst...yes...I'm in the car...waiting!

So hungry and will take your picture if you ask kindly!

The next morning Santa dropped off a few items...

So I dove into this bag to find an edible bowtie
and my new favourite ball...
below!

OK...so it's orange and has a huge hole
but it floats and apparently I can't destroy it.
It's BIONIC!

The Dads got quite a few of these biscotti thingy's...
only thing is if there's chocolate in them...
I don't get anything but  a sniff.

1000 pieces of Vancouver was kinda cool,
because my Dads used to live there.
One of those cities that has everything
at its finger tips...
beauty
snow capped mountains
beaches to swim 
bike lanes up the ying yang
temperate climate
need I go on!

Daddy Jim got a big surprise!

A new macro lens!
So now he can go in further when
taking pictures of flowers or tree bark.
Needless to say he was overjoyed!

Also, a new light weight hooded jacket
from Arc'teryx(Canadian Co)...
seriously if you have a chance
or a need for this kind of
clothing consider this brand.

Daddy Ron got a new video camera.
So that means he'll be following me around 
FOREVER!
(absolutely no privacy with him)

See, the spread...well I lay patiently and
hope for a morsel
(please may I have some more, sir)
My Dads really had a grand time this Xmas
and so did I as a matter of fact.

But as I said in the beginning
exhaustion can rear it's ugly head
and sleeping with my 2 new balls
just makes everything right!

18 comments:

  1. Can't wait for new macros and video of Sophie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    Sophie, I love your bionic ball...think I'll ask for one for my birthday.

    I fully understand the exhaustion thing!

    Take care and keep your dads healthy! My Humans both have bad colds and there is a stomach flu going around that some in the family have gotten.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    P.S. There is something to be said about Blogville and Cyberspace...no cold or flu germs spread. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie, Jim and Ron! I love this series of photos! Like looking through a window into your lives. What a great place you have...and somebody knows how to cook! Ain't life grand?

    Happy New Year! I have really enjoyed following you three around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic day(s) you had...no wonder you're exhausted...and now your dads can take photos of you sleeping.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Season Greetings Sophie! Hello - It is very nice to find your blog..I'm Zola from France (but I'm in England at the moment!) I look forward to stopping by your blog again. You are a very pretty, fun labradoodle. (I have two blog friends in Nova Scotia on my blog roll: The Splorin Wolfies and Invictus Ridgbacks). We enjoyed your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing day! Your dads look happy with their new gadgets and of course you look like you hit the jack pot with the new balls.
    Oh happy day.
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a very Merry Christmas, Sophie. And all the best to you and your dads in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you mind if Pugs and I lie down next to you. It has been exhausting this year.

    Looking forward to some videos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Christmas you had with your Dads. I´ve got my wish to from Santa, a telephoto lens :-).
    We have very warm and stormy wheather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours looks like the most perfect Christmas ever. That bionic ball is way too cool. I want one! I'm not quite sure what I'd do with it, but still, I want one.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you all had such a lovely Christmas and the prezzies were such a success! Looking forward to seeing all this new camera work....:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, if only we could all look so adorable when we're exhausted. Love all the great pictures of you three! Wonder how long it will take Sophie to destroy the indestructible bionic ball.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like the three of you had a wonderful Christmas, Sophie. My cats didn't think much of the crinkly fish and the loofah toys - they prefer rolled-up pipe cleaners that DON'T float in their water bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. JOY & JOY & FUN & HAPPYNESS & GIFTS & GOOD MENUES & SNOW & SURPRISES.......

    & beautiful handsome smiling & laughing faces......;

    I adore this happy & fun & joyful post, Sophie...even if you are a little exhausted.....but a good little nap will be sufficiently to give you back all the spirit & strenght & vitality...

    to jump in GLORIOUS shape with Your Daddies in a SUPERGLORIOUS NEW YEAR ....!!!

    All the warmest wishes for you & Ron & Jim!!!!!!!.....& a lot of warm sunrays from tuscany tooooo!

    ciao ciao laccaille,cj & elvira

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic Christmas! Sounds like the perfect day. "That means he'll be following me around
    FOREVER!(absolutely no privacy with him... that is too funny! :) So happy to hear you had such a grand Christmas Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! Now Sophie... watch that new orange ball and don't let anyone take it. Watch new Mr. Orangie... don't close you're eyes... watch..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a great Christmas! Sophie....Smudge feels the same way.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!