Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Home!


We made it home yesterday in the wind and rain. If I could only drive, then I could lend a helping hand. Oh well, I'll just hang out in the back seat and check out the countryside.

I saw so many migratory birds this time. I stared them down many a time but it didn't seem to deter them from their foraging and I guess strength building for the trip to the southern climes.






I met two new friends on Morrison Beach located on the other side of the Island. Jim thinks the older one was the younger one's Momma. They were so playful and my ball was a real magnet for them. I guess they hadn't seen one of these "Chuckit' balls before. They float and bounce HIGH.(the ball that is) Love it.

This is Savage Harbour Beach in Sept with white caps, a breeze and absolutely 'no one' on the beach. It was all ours and I made haste to chase and dig holes with my ball.






I shook my booty a lot, since I went swimming 2 or 3 times a day. I guess my big brown eyes are irresistible especially when I sit and stare at the screen door.







The clouds may have come in rather quickly, however the water was still warm from my perspective.









Ron uses the 'Chuckit' thrower quite effectively. For my benefit, he points to where he's going to throw the ball and then whips it off with a real snap. I speed off watching for the splash and I crash through the waves without any hesitation. (It appears that the 'Chuckit' thrower is invisible in this picture. Just pretend.) Again, love it.













Jim is very good at throwing the ball too. I'm always waiting. Could it be my OCD problem...oh well...could be worse.









As you can see, we had a great time and can't wait to visit next year.