Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chinese Crested and French Bulldog

I can't believe my eyes, 
in the park today I ran into Lola and Bowen,
 a Chinese Crested and a French Bulldog, respectively. 
They were opposites....
in size, 
in temperament, 
in hair(lessness),
and in coloring.


Bowen took my ball right away. 


Lola watched intently and


tried to get my ball, but I wouldn't give it up.


 So I whispered to Ron....
"all Bowen really needs is a good scratch".

 It works every time when one of my new friends takes my ball!



11 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie! You DO make some very interesting friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You meet the neatest dogs, Sophie. Glad you got your ball back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon and Louise...I am attracted to anything that moves...can be exhausting sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola is quite the unique looker. She looks very dainty.
    Glad you had your Daddy distract Bowen so you could get your ball back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great header photo! You're just so darn photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree. You have such an interesting assortment of friends. That's very cool.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never stop being amused by the assortment that dogs come in. Viva la difference! We have a white boxer in our neighborhood. They usually euthanize white boxers to keep the lines "ideal." Well, I have to tell you, he is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! He looks like a cartoon character pouncing down the street. You just have to love dogs . . . no two are alike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES...DIFFERENCE makes the world go round....how boring if we were all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love...love....love the new header....and what an assortment of friends you have....!!!

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tks Linda May...I enjoy watching Ron toil on the computer creating his headers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for introducing your new friends to us. They are really unique!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!