Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just sitting and enjoying the view


One day during our sojourn to Charlottetown, P.E.I. we stopped and sat on a bench to take in the view....


...the shade and knowing a pizza was being whipped up in a nearby restaurant was enough just to take a breather from the heat....

I turned and there were two very large horses pulling some tourists along the brick roadway. I gave a noticeable 'woof woof' just so they knew I was there and not to come too close. I protect my guys at any cost!





As I turned around again, these very sweet people came over to me and were all over me. Such wonderful people they were. Their Labradoodle was injured and had to be taken to the vet college for an operation. I hope Zoe is doing well....
















After pizza and 'love hugs' we headed off down the street.....

11 comments:

  1. Nice views while waiting for your lunch! You are a real crowd pleaser, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sophie, you are such a brave dog to protect your people from those horses. we bark at horses too, but if they come near us we run away. we're not crazy! hee hee

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie! Look at you drawing a crowd! You would be a great therapy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As adorable of a pooch as you, who could just walk on by!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who could ask for anything more than pizza and love hugs? I hope that Zoe is OK, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good girl Sophie for protecting your daddies. I swear I could smell the pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a well behaved dog! My Pugsley is cute enough to draw them in but then suprises them as they reach to pet with a bark to wake the dead and teeth, that he is very proud to show to anyone. Mind you, he wouldn't hurt anyone. Just likes to scare them. Gets his kicks that way. Probably not a good idea to take him around horses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and well done on 'guard' duty!

    take care
    Clive and Murray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Nice to meet you! Your Sophie is adorable! Thanks for following my blog and I'm looking forward to reading Sophies blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sophie! It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for following my blog. I think I'm going to enjoy following your adventures very much. Plus also, too, you have a very nice face.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sophie, you are so beautiful! Your hair is all golden caramel, silky highlights. I don't think my hairdresser could duplicate your color! I think I smell that pizza....

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!