Friday, August 27, 2010

Doodlely Way!

Nothing better than swimming with my 'Doodlely peers'. We seem to act the same, jump the same, hop the same lick the same and love the same. It's part of the 'Doodlely' way!



This is Linus a Goldendoodle. It's just remarkable how I end up acting like him and vice versa....



The water is just perfect today so we just dove in....


Linus' friend a..Portuguese Water Dog was 'with' us all the way...


Of course, the ball keeps us focused....


The ball went straight over our heads to the right...see....


Even Ron managed to float around in the 'Doodlely' way. I tell you my powers are strong and no one can resist them.
Nothing better than warm salty ocean water on a bight and clear day in August.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you and your friends had a "ball"!!!
    That water does look so inviting, glad you all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if we'd like to get IN that water, but running along beside it would be fantastic.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I loved seeing you with your friends. Does it get any better? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun is more fun with friends! You're right, nothing is better than a warm salty ocean to play in....unless it's a pair of those sexy Jimmy Choo shoes! Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun you all are having!!! We would like it there too! Enjoyed the pics & your post.
    Tailwags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sophie, it looks like you, Daddy Ron and your Doodle friends are all having so much fun! Lovely, clear ocean you have to swim in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was there too cause it's still hot here even after the rains. It was nice to meet your Doodle friend and the Portugese one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy Sophie you are one lucky dog! I'm on my way to the beach tomorrow w/ family but Gracie had to go to the kennel. Shhhhh don't tell her about all your fun in the ocean... No dogs allowed where we're going... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. miss sophie,
    i do love me some water! i'd totally come up there and do the doodley way with ya'll. teehee!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Photos!!!!! I can feel the fun, joy of the cool water and sunshine!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lookit you, girl! wow whatta lil beach girl you are! i bet you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the water. sooooo cute! cant wait to see more pics of you playing when summer comes around again... hugs and kisses sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!