Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hill of hills!

This hill allows me to be myself to the nth degree....
running, snooping, rolling over and just sniffing the air.
What do you think of my place?


Up the grassy slope passed MacDonald House Museum and Tea Room, we settle for a relaxing moment on the edge of the uppermost part of the trail.



This is when something takes over me and I just become possessed....


and when I get the itching and scratching frenzy over with, I relax and take in the view. This is my natural high moment in more ways than one ...


so relaxed now....


down below, all you see are these people floating and gliding along the water.


Inner peace can be found in so many ways.

11 comments:

  1. Great exercise for you! Even greater view to lay and rest!!! (Pretty shots Dad!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have your inner peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the peace all the way down here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a hill just like that! I'd sit on it all the time!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, Sophie, it looks like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great day,eh Sophie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO...I figure we are all aiming for a little(or lot) of peace in our lives. If my adventures help to give you any at all...'your welcome'....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Sophie is one of the lucky dogs that gets to run and swim off leash and live a good life. Seeing her running and rolling, I think of the city dogs that always walk sedately on concrete or the suburban dogs that run in circles around a fenced yard.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie, having you there just adds to the beauty of the landscape. Ah, to have your inner peace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. miss sophie,
    that is some hill you've got there! i'd love to come join you. the view is so gor-ge-ous that even i could sit peacefully for a little bit! then i'd be all about that chuckit your daddy brought! ;)
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, ahhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmm. Beautiful spot and great thoughts.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!