Monday, August 19, 2013

SURPRISE AFTER SURPRISE AFTER ~~~


Today was an never-ending day of surprises
^ LOOK ^
There's one (or 3) behind me now.


Do you think this little feller would like
a big surprise from me?
Oh, I'll be kind and leave him be,
he's having a grand time in the sand.


There they are again,
so pretty !


I love these so much !


Here's what I was talking about !


These 2 were having the time of their lives.


You'll see them almost dance.
~~~ 10 steps back ~~


TURN
and
SASHAY  BACK


Right here !
Dancing, that what I see
and
that's what I'm sticking with.


 JOY ~~~ PURE JOY !!


 Time for a breather.


 Taking in the horses and the kite surfers at the same time


 They sure seem far away.


Here they come ambling through the water cooling off in the splashes


Hey Ho !!
It's me, Sophie Doodle !


Oh well, next time maybe we'll have a heart to heart !


So fast !


OK what next ?


Oh, a few leaps
over the waves.


Oh so high !


HUH ?
Do I see pooches ?


I sure do !
THREE Goldens !

~~~

Next time ~ !!!?