Friday, August 23, 2013

ICING ON MY DOODLE CAKE


Look what I found growing in the tidal grass
SEA LAVENDER
This is the first time I've seen any growing here.
Looks like a perfect bouquet.


So let's move on
with Mr. O of course,
maybe a quick tap 
with my paw will perk him up,


or a cooling glide in the Lawrencetown River
to make some DOODLE BUBBLES again!


This time some ginormous FULL BUBBLES.


 I know you can see them "gullygully"
not bad for a Doodle, eh?!


The river is mighty speedy today 
because we have arrived near the end of the
ebbtide when it's the fastest and most dangerous.


From bright clear skies
to a fog bank rolling in
LICKITY SPLIT


you could hardly see the car parked over there.


I can show you now how fast the river was
so get ready.


I thought I should show you how excited 
I was playing in the sand after the river swim.
SANDY, ENOUGH, 
for you?


Well, with everything perfect for me today,
a good rubdown
before going home
puts the icing on my
DOODLE CAKE !!!