Thursday, June 17, 2010

GUILT IS NOT ON OUR MENU !!


Sitting patiently looking out window because I've been told that Jinny is is coming for tea in no less than 20 minutes....well, 'brush my hair and clean my teeth' I better be on best behaviour if I'm going to con her into sharing her banana cake morsels...


See.....I think it's working...stillness(so difficult) is winning her over...I know it will....since Jinny is a veterinarian she could double-cross me so...."con...cen...tration" (pay attention to me)!


After laughs and chuckles, I see Jinny out to her car to find Eliza and Gretel sitting so politely waiting for their run on the beach...off they went and because Jinny forgot her sunglasses Daddy Ron drove after her and returned them to her at the beach...She was so apologetic but appreciative.


a few hours later we were in need of a caffeine fix and sweets so we drove to downtown Dartmouth and found a table on the sidewalk at "Two if by Sea" a relatively new cafe....


as you can see their motto for the day, if not forever, is "Guilt is not on our Menu" ...I truly love the way they think..one of the baristas came out to fondle me (love it)....


the "oohs and aahs" were just fine, so I crept under the table.....hahah....OK...I'll leave it up to you, for I know no one can really see me (wink wink)....Should I or shouldn't I !?