Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SOPHIE'S HERE....!

Listen up.....I came into the world on Feb 2, 2007 and have been a complete joy for my two daddies...they will attest to this without any prodding or licking.



I am a darling chocolate labradoodle. I'm sweet, kind-hearted and 'oh so' loving. These daddies are in for a real treat, once I get through my first 3 years(snicker).

My first trip to the beach was on a cool and windy day which forced us into the tall grasses. I proceeded to attack with gusto...my tongue is in licker mode and I needed to get started.



Now that I have charmed the guys, I will proceed to reel them in hook, line and sinker.
.....Along with you too, if you want!






5 comments:

  1. Am I having deja vu....or what!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie!
    As a new blogger, wanting to learn from a master, I had to go back and look at your first blog! You were such a sweet baby, and I can tell that you have proceeded to reel the dads in hook, line, and sinker!

    How fun to see your first trip to the beach. Quite a licker there!

    Don't get bent out of shape, but I looked at your Daddy Jim's first post first. His was the first blog that came up in my reading list today. And I got the idea while reading DJ's post to check out his first post.

    But I have to say, Sophie, who has a chance competing with that sweet little chocolate face and that awesome licker! You better go give DJ a lick and some attention so he won't feel too bad!

    Looking foward to delving into your past some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lookee here, LouLouDoodle wrote a note and I just saw it beacuse I'm working on my 900th on May 9, 2014 ~~ SUPER THANKS!!!!!!

      Now to get back to this milestone!!

      Delete
  3. What a treat! Thanks for the link to the first post. I have fallen in love with Sophie all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome Mitch!

      Sophie would be so HAPPY to plant one on you too, if you were only closer!!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!