Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 1st days on the beach....mmmm!


No doubt about it...I have hit the motherlode with beaches and everyday I go I appreciate them even more.

As a tyke I first came upon the open sands of Conrad`s Beach and learned to follow closely...



grab Daddie`s pant leg...why...because it`s there..



find out that I can dig holes anywhere without the evil eye...



and the best of all....touch water...WATER....my DNA tingles when I`m near it...!



Any kind of water by the way....as long as I can lay out fully....aahhh!

7 comments:

  1. that's what Dillon does lies down flat in the water to cool his belly. When he's in a muddy puddle he looks like a wallowing pig !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie, thanks for visiting the blog. I'm glad I found you too - dog walks in Nova Scotia? I think I am in heaven! :-) Mind you it still looks a little chilly over there, maybe our fantasies about the East Coast (we have many) need a reality check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie
    Thank you for visiting my bloggie.
    It was so nice of you to leave sweet words.
    I loved looking at the pictures of you at your beautiful ocean.
    I would like to be friends
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most certainly Tweedles...BTW...I enjoy saying your name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie! You were one over the top adorable young one! And you have grown into a beautiful young lady. Makes me want to have one of you here.
    I very much enjoy seeing your pics on the other blog ( Jabacue's).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did hit the motherload, Sophie! I'm loving going back in time and looking at your baby pictures - so cute! I like the picture of you grabbing your dad's pant leg.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!