Sunday, January 18, 2015

A QUICK DASH TO THE BOARDWALK


This past weekend let's you know what winter truly is like
in my neighbourhood. Getting ready takes a little longer
having to don my new coat which by the way
is the easiest jacket to put on. 
VELCRO is the new ZIPPER of yesteryear.


I espied this YELLOW kayak
from the boardwalk and sniffed out
pretty much everything around this area.
Why would people tempt fate
when the temps are minus 18 Celsius?

  
Oh I do learn so much on my sojourns.
One thing that I have learned is that it takes
many to make our world go round.
Pretty boring if everything was the exact same.
Right !?! RIGHT!


Good evening everyone!
Stay safe and warm in your world.

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey you took the words out of my DOODLE MOUTH, Louise!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love walking on those boardwalks
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best places to get plenty of exercise......just fine with me!!!

      Delete
  4. The photos are beautiful, but it looks soooo cold!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and FEELS so COLD ~~~ snuggle tight for me won't you!!

      Delete
  5. Minus what???? Brrrrrr
    I luffs the new coat, it does look very cosy
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You heard me right, minus 18 C ~~ it's makes you move fast, no DILLY DALLYING for sure!

      I do enjoy my PURPLE JACKET, indeed!

      Delete
  6. Yes you are so right Sophie.
    Jut a word of warning, ask your Dad's to be so careful with the velcro near your fur
    Annie gave out one enormous ouch one time, just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up, Eileen. Sophie's hair is just starting to regrow after her latest haircut so I will be SUPER CAREFUL!!

      Delete
  7. You look beautiful in your new coat, Sophie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stylin' as I walk, the walk!!

      Winks!!

      Delete
  8. Bet you're not out walking there today Soph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the look of your new coat that is all I have today I am too tired to think

    ReplyDelete
  10. *brrrrrrr* Looks very cold, but beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new coat Soph...was in Florida last week. I think you would have loved the 80 degree beaches.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!