Sunday, November 13, 2011

Visiting Mary Pt 2

 Well, lookee here...4 more doggies + 2 black poochees to play with....

 This is Suzanne(as in...takes you down...) a Poodle with a mind of her own...

 I don't have time for Purebred shenanigans...

Just let me be FREE....

 and SWIM for my Mr. Orangie!

 Overhead I heard these birds honking...

 and this bald headed eagle gracefully floated by...

 alighting on this dead tree perch on the other side of the pond.

 With that I headed for the front of the pack and charged after Mr. Orangie!

 Huh, no way you're having my Mr. Orangie!

Oh come on, Jim,
I'll be on my best behaviour,
honest!

With that very unexpected beach visit,
we headed back up the hill
to Mary's house
for treats and liquid refreshments.

14 comments:

  1. A visit with friends of the beach....wonderful.

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those Bald Eagle photos you took are fantastic! Such gorgeous birds. :) Looks like you had another rompin good time at the beach Sophie! :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mr Orangie belongs to Sophie!
    What a fun time you had at that beach, Sophie!
    Fabulous photos!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    Glad y'all got everything fixed on the header because it is stunning!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie, that bald headed eagle was just gorgeous. All the pictures are wonderful. And you are still the prettiest of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liquid refreshments are a good thing, Sophie. Thanks for visiting me. You are awesome, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful visit!! I know I always say this, but it's SO beautiful where you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos, as always! You have such good times Sophie. You're a very lucky pooch! Have a fun week. Ros and Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of fun Sophie-for everyone ! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I love the pictures of the bald eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow beautiful...love the eagle
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a good time was had by all. The bald eagle is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coolest photos!
    It looks to me like everyone had a good time.. even Mr Orange
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!