Sunday, August 7, 2011

Joyous Visit, I just want to tell you!

 ~~~Doodle Kisses~~~
 ~~~Someone likes Jim~~~
 Hi there come on in!
 **Just had to throw this Morgan picture in**
Life continues without Morgan
but I will always see him as I run and play.
 ~~~Lining up for a drink~~~
 ~~~Party on the verandah~~~
 This lawn needs more dogs on it!
 OK, everyone, follow me.
 ~~~Follow the leader...come on..don't just stand there~~~
 ~~~Hey, you are a doodle...your hop/run gave it away~~~
 ~~~Finally, someone who understands me~~~
 ~~~Honest...we'll do exactly as you want~~~
 ~~~Is this cute enough for you?...Cairn Face!~~~
 ~~~After a good run we all need a rest~~~
 ~~~Hi Cutie! I kinda like you!~~~
 ~~~Some dogs are just plain silly~~~
 ~~~I smell fresh air again~~~
 ~~~Really, I can't wait to come back here again~~~
 ~~~Lots of room to run...and this isn't even half of it!~~~
 ~~~So I'll see you on the 14th... Cathy and Mary~~~
 ~~~A good outing again and back to the car~~~
So you can see why I, so, enjoy boarding at
Country Critter Sitters.
~~~lots of furiends to play with~~~
~~~lots of fields to run in~~~
and
~~~lots of laughs and chuckles~~~
Next weekend here I come!

I think these pictures tell it all~~~~Morgan would be happy~~~~we did put some smiles on everyone's faces
at Country Critter Sitters.

21 comments:

  1. Looks like an idyllic spot for dogs! And humans, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were a Country Critter Sitters for me! What joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a lovely place for you to stay while your Dads go on vacation. A real vacation for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place! Great for a bunch of dogs to run and play! Wish I was going with you, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! what a gorgeous place-Sophie is going to be having so much fun fun fun all the way !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Mitch!! do Mary and Cathy take volunteers??

    What a beautiful spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dog party!!! What an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This place is great!!! No wonder you love it Soph!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful place, to be able to leave your dog!!! You are sooooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular! Seamus wants to visit! The photo of all of the dogs on the lawn romping reminds me of a painting by an artist I love (because of her talent and her subjects) called "Dog Park." Google Jane Troup (I don't want you to think it's spam so I didn't include a link; I'm not related or advertising for her...just sharing a great dog artist and painting!). Country Critter Sitters looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa, that is a really cool place. How great would that be. My Vickie is jelous and now she has to go see if they have a web site.

    Glad you had fun.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic place! Just beautiful....and all those pups to play with.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun for you, Sophie! It's such a gorgeous spot!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sophie, you are the luckiest doggy in the world!
    I showed my husband this post, and he said "Wow. Holy Sh*t." And he never swears! Then he said "ask Sophie if she wants to switch for a week".

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THE PARTY ON THE PORCH...it is just soooooo cute!!!!

    THIS is outstandingly original....I do LOVE the margnificient place and garden and view and greenery and countryside and all the fourlegged cuties....just a super-doggy-sitter-hill.....( I am sure Morgan watched you with a very loving eye ....!!)

    Have a sunny week, Ron & Sophie!!!!
    ciao ciao elvira&laccaille

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such happy doggies! My pooch Faith wants to come and sprint around the lawn with you lot next time Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful place!!! A touching picture of you with Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my - what a fabulous place to board! I want to go there and I'm not even a dog... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great resort....you are a lucky girl..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sophie you have so many friends..what a great day this looks like ♥

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!