Monday, August 1, 2011

A Good Fresh Swim


 I've mastered sitting patiently over the passed 4.5 years. 
 My cousin Fenny is coming so very soon.
 See I told you and 
we both have orange mouths 
leaving very little room for my tongue.
We both have webbed feet too, so swimming is 2nd nature to us.
 This is Tucker, St. Bernard, who is an incredible swimmer as well.
 So by throwing the orange balls into the water I kept my friends on the move.
 Even these lovable Boxers joined in,
and one of them ventured in without any hesitation.
 Fenny and I really are ball hogs,
 with Tucker pulling in a close 3rd.
I really don't think Tucker wanted to leave,
Erika and Jami could see it in his eyes. 
We really had a great walk in the park 
and I got a chance to show Fenny and her Mom
and friend the best swimming spots.
I've got my paws crossed,
that they will want to do it again.

14 comments:

  1. Love the shots of the Saint. What a big old (undoubtedly slobbery) sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie looks like you and orange had a ball of a day! :) What a great collection of furiends you had to play with :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie! It looks like you all had a great time. You guys didn't get your orangie's confused now did you?? Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful clear clean looking source of SWIMMING water to meet friends and play in.

    You have some great friends to play with there.

    If i was there I would never come out of the water.

    Have fun
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lot of fun yesterday Sophie Wophie! I think Jami and Erika had a good time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a nice warm (but not too warm) day for you fabulous swims with Fenny and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy! You had a great pawty, Sophie! I bet you were the best swimmer of them all. I just checked my toes and they don't have any webs--did you get too near some spiders? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sophie you crack us up the way you swim. Sure looks fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make everything look like fun, Sophie! I bet they can't wait to come back again!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie, what an absolutely brillant you had with your friends.

    We loved all the photos - such a great place for a swim. Murray is giving Clive a hard time here after showing him your photos!

    take care
    Clive and Murray

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like good clean doggie fun! And it looks like a nice warm day for the humans.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time, Sophie-thanks for sharing those pics!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!