Friday, November 26, 2010

Header transformation...

 from this


to this


to this


et voila! 


With winter around the corner, I asked dad to get my blog ready
for the onslaught of snow, wind and snow angels.
He said, "Why Sophie I will do anything you want,
even if it means we have to see lots of white for awhile."
I said, " That's just fine with me.
I love snow and especially making snow angels
As of today, we've only seen a couple flakes
so I guess I'll have to be patient....come on winter"!



10 comments:

  1. Great header! The snow will come soon enough, Sophie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love snow just as much as you do, Sophie! What a cool transformation!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow will come soon enough, Sophie -- be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your new-look header and page, Sophie! Very sophisticated. We've had snow here in the UK this week. I love 'nosing' the snowflakes as they fall. Hope you have a fun weekend. Oscar and Ros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie, be careful what you wish for. You may get snow up to your eyeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new header is beautiful. Soon the snow will be here in force. Today, we saw the first few flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soph, you've got stuff all over your face. Does it taste good?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be patient, Sophie! You're going to make your snowmen soon!

    I love your beautiful new header! What a nice transformation!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!