Monday, October 11, 2010

LIAM...my new and bestest friend, ever!

So my dad's sista Mim Mim calls and she wants to go for a walk on the beach.
SURE...was the resounding answer!
Accompanying her was Kim and LIAM!
He's my new boyfriend!
(please don't tell Clancy
I know you'll keep it to yourself)
winkity wink!


Liam is a Golden Retriever all of 7 years.
He was beyond himself with excitement 
running down the path through the fields to the beach....


Liam stops for a brief roll in the hay!


Into the water full force.
Liam really likes the water and
check this out...


Rolling in the wet sand is like a christening,
a right of passage sort of....


We both know how to swim
and add the ball into the mix....wow!
Liam is fast and I naturally
let him get to it first.


The walk was a complete success.
I said to Liam...come back any time...
I'll show you some of my other moves I've learned on this beach.



13 comments:

  1. Isn't that water fun. Sure makes us tired
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good post! I had to laugh a couple times! Liam is beautiful, at least he was before rolling in the sand! LOL!

    I won't say a word to Clancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smile on Liams face on that first picture is priceless!! Oh Sophie, the two of you look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rooster would have loved playing with you two

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sophie, I enjoyed the beautiful pictures of you and your new bestest friend so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I know how much fun the beach is! You two look like you were making the most of it. I hope Liam comes back soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liam is a magnificient fellow!
    Sophie, you are quite the heartbreaker aren't you Girlfriend? I'll keep your secret!
    xoxo
    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that looks like a terrific doggie day as I have ever seen one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doggie fun....pure, excited, and full throttle!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Play the field, Sopie, play the field! Liam, Clancy, enjoy all your doggie boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liam is one good looking fellow! Looks like yall had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I thought this was a make believe picture because it was sooo comfy then I realized after looking at the rest, Liam is real! You two look marvelous together! Clancey sure doesn't know what he's missing! Instead of keeping a secret, ask him to join you and Liam at the beach!!! Your pictures are soo rich and vibrant! I love the work!!!!

    Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are soooo jealous of all that fun.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!