Wednesday, April 29, 2015

JUST LIKE ME


Hi, do you think it's windy enough for me
high on the hill today?


I'll just scoot down here where the wind drops off a bit ~


and zip back up because I can't allow the humans 
to get too far away, you know.


OK follow me ~ 
look there's a surfing human 
catching a pretty good wave.


I'll just see if I can figure out 
what has been left 
on the grass for me
while SURFERHUMAN
waits patiently below.


I really like being high on the hill
no matter where I stand 
and 
I do have a lot of vantage points ~~ 


which I have pointed out over my time here in blogland.
I always like to see colour
as is the case of this surfer with a red board 
heading back to the truck
which has a blue board on top.
The grey waters and sky always
assist in making  the colours come alive,
just like me!

13 comments:

  1. No wonder you manage to stay slim with all that running up and down the hill, Sophie! Love the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you without the snow! YAY Spring!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about keeping an eye on the peeps Sophie, they'd get lost without us keeping them on track!
    The colours are stunning, especially the last photo, you DO have a great eye for colour Sophie!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windswept Sophie looks gorgeous. Good to see surfers out braving the waters. Liking that last shot with the colourful surf boards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soph, I miss MacDonald Hill. Don't go there much any more since Sooki killed a Porcupine there ! It's such a lovely spot. You are a lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better not get blown away
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful day, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful day Sophie,, and the mountain of snow is gone!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots! You look like you're having a great time, Miss Sophie. Such a happy gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are definitely not tropical waves, SD! LOL! It's really amazing to see the beach with all those big rocks in the last photo ~ so different from last summer. You Miss SD are fetching in the wind or out of it! Hi to Mr. Orangie! Oh, and don't forget the Dad-Os!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Y'all!

    It's already summer here in the Southeast. The first named storm just cleared us yesterday, May 8, and tormented us all day with winds and trailing rain bands. In between we had short shots of sun, but the heavy rains would return in a few minutes.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a Perfect Dog Day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's funny. Just this morning, I looked out at a boat on the water and thought of you. It was a nice shot but I thought it didn't have "the colour Ron or Jim would capture." All today's photos are, of course, beautiful, but that first one of Sophie is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!