Friday, April 10, 2015

EVERYWHERE THERE IS SPEED •.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*



For the last 2 months our world has been smothered in snow
all forms of the white stuff ~~


but this passed week the skies and waters came alive
with wings all kinds of them ~~


Look what's above and ahead of us !!!


Yes these beauties were flipping through the air above our heads.
I have never seen such speed and agility.
I thought the the sailboards like the 1st two pictures were fast
but they have nothing on these light weight remote control planes.


I really get off on visiting this hill
because there is always something to see and to do here.
Ron told me about the iceboater he saw the other day
(but couldn't stop along the side of the road to take pictures
because the snowbanks were too high) ~~


^ But this will give you an idea of the thrill of this sport ^
See what I mean!
EXHILARATING BEYOND WORDS!!

18 comments:

  1. Oh I want to go iceboating….I finks we'd be really good at it don't you Sophie…want to come play wiv me?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, spectacular shots! And what a great place to hang out. You lead quite an amazing life, Miss Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make sure the guys bring me hear every day because I know they like it just as much as I do!

      Winks!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shots. Looks like spring is trying hard to chase away winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring needs some help this year, so if you could jump on the bandwagon and shout "WINTER BE GONE" !

      Happiness will spread over the land!

      Delete
  4. Lookin' good up your way, snow is melting, planes are flying, and you will soon be in the water all over again. Your Dad has the amazing Photographic Eyes, and turns what he sees into magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The airplanes just seemed to help with feeling of SPRING Jean ~~ we are so HAPPY to have witnessed them!

      Delete
  5. It's good to see you guys walking on the hill on ground which doesn't have snow on it. Those planes are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more worry of slipping and pulling muscles, Craig!

      SPRING is striding forward as it should be ~~ this WINTER thing is for the birds!

      Delete
  6. Thanks, but I think I'll just watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally appreciate your wisdom, Mitch!!

      Delete
  7. Fun video, Ron; but I don't think I'll be trying iceboating in this life! I think everyone in NS was stir-crazy under all those mounds of snow, and are busting out and moving fast as a cure. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just may not recognize we MerryTimers, Louise ~~ the snow tried to suffocate us but we survived along with a few never ticks!!!

      Delete
  8. I like to watch remote control planes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They grab your attention and won't let you go!

      Delete
  9. It's lovely to see winter melting away and spring arriving.

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!