Monday, December 1, 2014

I COULD HANDLE THIS ALL WINTER !!


 Are you following me again?
Well, it's quite understandable why you would be
because our weather is so warm today
14 C (57 F)
You heard it right.
It feels like a record temp for us.


Now watch your step
follow the path closely
and
I'll show you 
how nice it is today.


Are you with me?
I know I'm speedy 
as in 
SUPER DOUPER DOODLE FAST
but if you want to have a great zen moment
then you must be alert 
and
stay focussed.


I said focussed.
(Ron playing with his HDR setting again)
Really does get the point across though.


 Over there
 'way over yonder
while Jim settles some work stuff at MacDonald House
I see a field
A FIELD OF LOVE


JOY 
4 legs up and over 
and 
down and out.
This is truly is my favourite grassy meadow
of all the meadows
I've ever rolled on.


Then without a moments thought
my nose is snaggled
completely drawn like an arrow in flight
over the hill
to the sights below ~~

Next time folks,
patience is a virtue
I know I have none either.