Thursday, December 4, 2014

HARLEY, MY NEW LOVE •*¨*•.¸¸♥



May I introduce you to my new DBFF 
(Doodle Boyfriend Forever)
~ HARLEY ~
(as in Harley Davidson apparently)


He is sniffing me while his Grandparents
Corinne and Walter 
smile at Jim as he snaps our pictures.


We played and swam as hard as any Doodle could play
because Harley's a Doodle too.


 Neck chewing is part of our ritual
while the adults walk along the Atlantic View Trail.


But my best moment on the whole walk was the 2 step with Harley.
I SEE YOU.


He was so frisky
and
I mean frisky.


See what I mean !
What's a girl supposed to do anyway.


Phew, I got out of that one quickly.
Harley is in love, me thinks.
He's a youngster just about a year old
and
I will be 8 years old in February.
Does that make me a cougar?


Let's get out of here Ron.
I am totally exhausted 
after that romp in the hay.

PS: all photos are taken by Daddy Jim