Monday, September 12, 2011

Wannabee Kite Surfing Pooch!


This guy was kite surfing this afternoon nearby in the river that flows into 
the Atlantic Ocean.
I just couldn't contain myself when I see action and in particular 
this kind of action.
Something happens to me and I want to "SAVE" people.
My Dads think I'm worried about the person and I fear for their life.
Could be!
In any case
I got my exercise and was totally exhausted
when they decided to leave the beach.


How's this for played out, exhausted and ready to hit the back seat of the car.

13 comments:

  1. I thought for a second there Soph that you were going to hop on the board and take a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded if you had just jumped on Soph! Looked like you had a good time anyway. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun for you, Sophie! I bet you are tired, but it's a good tired isn't it?

    Great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that was me, I'd need you to rescue me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all,

    That was really cool Sophie. The shot of you running in the water in front of the guy looks like you're pulling him! Great stuff!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice that you wanted to save him Sophie!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun Sophie! There is an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know how to have a good time Sophie. Your late summer weather looks wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew! I bet you slept good last night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe your an undercover search and rescue dog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are brave Sophie... wanting to save humans
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!