Thursday, June 19, 2014

MOCHA & I ON THE HILL


"Waiting patiently"
 has become my mantra.


Hi Mocha!
I see you finally made it to the hill.
It's really quite an exceptional day here.


WhaHoo!
Look a flying saucer!
4 eyes on it,
are better than 2
in my books.


OK, Ms Mocha so you faked me out 
and snatched Mr. Bionic 
out of the tall green grass.
Kudoes to you, my friend!


All I can say ~~ Life really is idyllic today
and sharing it with Mocha & her Mommy
well, it's just like frosting on the cake!!!

14 comments:

  1. It looks like a very pretty day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day and wonderful photos of you living your life to the fullest!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own little patch of paradise right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mocha just added to your perfect day
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Moch look so happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous day, Sophie! What happened to Mr. Orangie? Worried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Orangie Large and Medium versions have gone the way of the Dodo bird!

      So Mr. Bionic (our Mr. backup) jumped into the rescue to put a smile on Sophie and Mocha's faces..!!

      Since this, we have purchased 2 new Mr. Orangie Mediums and everyone is HAPPY!!

      Ron

      Delete
  7. Haha! Mr. Orangie is multiplying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have 3 Mr. Orangie's presently ~~~ oops I lied one fell over the cliff just last night!

      Bye Bye Mr. Orangie #3

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!