Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MOCHA HAS RETURNED!!!


You know when an old friend returns from "off being in the world"
and you both re-connect like nothing has ever happened?
Well ~~~ !!



this is exactly what happened to Mocha and me yesterday.


Massive, Monstrous, Monumental Kisses and Licks
were non-stop on both sides.


Once the first greetings were dispensed with,
I decided I needed to stare at the humans as they devoured lunch.
Chances of a sweet morsel falling to the floor 
is always possible.
Right?!


Mocha dove into my stash of squeakie toys
my family of sorts.
She squeezed the be'geesus out everyone of them.
Noise to some is like the sweet whispers of mermaids on the breezes to others.


Around and around we followed each other
getting quite dizzy at one point,
so ~~~


into the living room we found ourselves
tasting each other's tongues.
I heard someone say
"take it to another room you guys!"
Sheesh!


Re-connections really make the heart sing!!
~~~
More to come!!

30 comments:

  1. It's always sweet when you reconnect with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been way over a year or more so seeing Mocha walk in the house was a like winning the lottery!!

      Delete
  2. Happiness is togetherness with a friend. Lovely blurred fast running photo, lots better than my latest. Enjoy your days having so much fun .p.s. Hope you both cleaned your teeth first!!! Cheers,Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They cleaned each other's teeth for the whole visit it seems, probably one of them ate something tasty, I think!!

      The blurred photo was an accident photo. Everything was chaotic and moving so I just snapped away hoping for the best!
      Ron

      Delete
  3. Mocha is a cutie. I'm glad you had fun, Sophie.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ho JJB ~~ Sophie was so excited when Mocha arrived ~~ they ran all over the garden and then some!!

      Delete
  4. So sweet! I'm glad you have a BFF, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mocha's my FBFF as female best friend forever!!

      Delete
  5. You girls are so sweet together!!

    Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Mocha make me smile, SD! Good friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun in the kitchen and living room ~~~ more to come on the hill!

      Delete
  7. So happy to have good company
    and Mocha looks like great fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mocha is very strong and gentle but so kind with me!!!!

      Delete
  8. There is nothing better than to see and play with a long lost friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. This is just the beginning ~~~ more to come!!

      Delete
  10. There is nothing better than having good friends Sophie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mocha and Sophie sitting in a tree ...
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mocha and Sophie just adore each other!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!