Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ear Infection & Energy Treatment!


 I look very focused
almost in a trance,
don't you think!

 So does Ron....
so with my ear infection reoccurring too often,
my Dads thought
they would take me to see Terry
at
Mother Nature's Natural Therapy Clinic.

I have heard so much about her over my short life.
So I trusted my guys when they said we were going for a visit
so that Terry could use her "special powers"
to rid my body and system of this infection
using an alternative method.


All I did was sit
between Terry and Ron
while Ron touched me,
Terry held Ron's arm
and Terry touched me.

She has a very gentle 
touch and manner,
so I calmed down
very quickly.

Ron rubbed my chest
throughout 
the process
which I am quite 
partial to.

Here I am hiding under their hands~~~ 
while they work on unblocking energy meridians
which may be contributing to this infection.


You'll see Terry is holding a small plastic baggy
with a swab of my ear wax.
~~~The circle of connection is complete
and the process is whole
with the focus on my ear infection~~~

My Dads have had amazing results with this technique...

from reduction of asthma re-occurrence, anxiety, concussion symptoms, chronic sinus condition
to help in managing environmental sensitivities!

With the relief they experienced from Terry's sessions,
it only seemed natural for me to go.
Beside, a huge Newfoundlander dog was there
seeing her the night before
for the very same reason
that I was experiencing!

The treatment was very short
approximately 1/2 hour.
I made sure I sniffed everything in the room
especially
Dolly below...

She helps people to understand the system of energy flow
that exists between all living beings.
~~~When we all connected by holding hands Dolly sang her song...
just like the grade school science class experiment for
energy circuits~~~

I think I liked going to visit Terry and now I'm going home to sleep.
I'm a wee bit fatigued and besides meeting new peeps
tires my licker!

33 comments:

  1. Sophie, you have very smart and caring Dads to do this for you...ear infections are awful! My children get them sometimes and they are very painful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was all new to you Sophie and you were a very good 'patient'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for your daddy's to take you to an energy healer. Am sending healing thoughts to you right now.
    Hugs to you and your daddy's.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all,

    My Humans are into alternative therapy. They get acupuncture and massage therapy. I get massage therapy.

    Sophie I hope your ear infections clear up quickly. I've had them and know how painful they are!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Ms. Terry just wanted to touch your Daddy.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ear infections are a horrible thing! Hope the tretment helps!

    Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
    Stumpy and me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, Sophie! Feel better soon!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon Soph. Gracie tends to get ear infections about this time of year as well.. usually... around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a very neat experience! I hope it does the trick for you Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that helped your ears, I could probably use a bit of that treatment too.

    Have more energy after you took a nap?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope that works.....looks like it's very calming.

    But just to be on the safe side maybe you'd better wear ear plugs in the water...BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    Hope your tongue recovers from meeting all the new people.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - my last "treatment" wasn't like that - I would like to go there!! Very calming, relaxin' and soothing!

    Hope it works.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that sure is interesting
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Snoozes seem to rejuvenate and I feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sophie, I hope this works!! I'm always interested in 'alternative' treatment and am a big believer in them--Let us know how it goes okay? I may want to consider this for our boy Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Let's hope it's a forever fix!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm fascinated. Both by the treatment and the beautiful headline photo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sophie
    Please keep us posted. This was so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sophie
    Your dads love you so much! And it is so awsome of them to take you to Miss Terry to get help. Oh we want this to work for you. We do not want your ears hurting. Please keep us informed!
    We felt peaceful just watching the photos!
    My moms and I sat here and went back through many of your photos,, looking at the beauty. Your site is so gorgeous Sophie
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  21. We hope this energy treatment works for you, Sophie!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw Sophie. Ear infections are terrible! I sure hope this makes yours go away and stay gone!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is AWESOME! We're all about the natural stuff here. Mom wants to know what modality she's using. Ear infections are yukky! Hope yours is better real soon!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  24. You take such good care of Sophie. It warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sophie,
    This looks very interesting. We are glad to hear you are feeling better. We hope your dad does too!
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  26. So very interesting! Hope you're better soon, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh! Wow! I loved seeing the pictures! The first one made me bark out loud. Terry is special so her healing hands will work their magic on you Sophie. I saw Terry over the weekend and she gave me some nice lovings! Did you know her dad was a famous vet? So she comes by it NATURALLY! love Guinness

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Your Dads rock!! I bet you have tons of energy now.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sophie.. are you feeling better?.. I hated my ear infection last year... especially when Mommy would put the wet stuff in...! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. That kind of treatment sounds very interesting. I wonder if it would help my aching knees? I'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh sweet Sophie- I'm so sorry you had bad ears- glad that's all better now. Your Daddies take really good care of you!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  32. AVDH is a neighborhood vet with all the equipment and facilities of a specialty animal hospital. You get the very best veterinary medicine all in one location saving you time and money and sparing your pet the wait for diagnosis and treatment. Ear Infections in Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks very relaxing, indeed! Ear infection is absolutely painful because the inflammation starts in the middle ear with fluids. There are many ways to treat an ear infection. I hope that this therapy worked for your ear and that you are feeling no pain now. Keep safe!

    Mittag Holistic Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!