Friday, September 23, 2016

ANYONE FOR A SCHOONER !?!


Right now I am in 7th heaven!


This is SCHOONER!
My new boyfriend
Confidante
Argentine Tango Partner
and 


A Youthful Doodle
who completes me!


I am teaching Schooner how to manoeuvre
since he is all of 16 months 
"fixed"
which apparently doesn't 
curb your enthusiasm. 


As you may have noticed my gorgeous hair has been sheered off
"to within an inch of my Doodle Life".
I personally feel better 
because this passed summer was so unnatually hot and humid
many "hot spots" and "lady itchies"
thus the short hair.


Don't you just love our connection!
It's as though we were meant to be together
FOREVER!
LOL!!


Paso Doble anyone!?!
(click the words Paso Doble
to view a video skip ahead to 3 minute mark)


"UNCLE?"
Do I hear UNCLE?


All kidding aside ~
this was a moment to remember 
a moment which brought me screaming back to my youth
a moment of sheer doodle bliss
Doodles play in a certain fashion
and 
I know exactly how to do this.
Funny thing is so does SCHOONER!
It's in our DNA!


A sample of play and doodle talk!
ENJOY!!

14 comments:

  1. You're back, sweet Sophie!!! And your frolicking with Schooner filled my heart with joy! Nothing like a cute young thing paying serious attention to you! Winkers! I love that first shot of you and Daddy Jim! I'm taking that as a sign that Jim is seeing no personal northern lights. Sending you all a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a little bit of froLICKing with a young studMUFFIN!!!

      Unreal how these 2 got along Louise ~ and one of the owners is a kiteboarder who happens to be using Lawrencetown Beach and Stony Beach regularly. So just maybe Schooner will shoe up over here, just maybe!

      Cheers to you both!!

      Ron and Sophie

      Delete
  2. What great photos...you two are having sooooo much funs, can't help but smile at all that glorious Doodles playtime!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ho Princess Leah!!

      Massive LICKS coming your way!

      Delete
  3. Such great photos and such Doodle fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I saw you had posted something because I wouldn't have wanted to miss this. Love makes us young again, that's for sure, and I hope you and Schooner will get a lot of playtime in the coming years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying my new found memories IngerDoodle!

      So glad to hear from you. It's been a very long hot humid and sticky summer in Nova Scotia. My Dads and I were mighty slow moving which is very unusual. Hope all's well in Hootersville!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  5. You're both full of beans, Sophie! Isn't fantastic making new friends? And you seem to do that often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I beeline it to anyone and everyone all the time, Martha!

      I'd enjoy circling around you 2 wiggling and jiggling!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  6. I see you even shared Mr Orangie with your new love. He seems to be taking liberties with you, but I see you smiling... PS Tell Ron I love his new look on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schooner seemed to allow me to keep Mr. Orangie not grabbing an keeping it for very long.

      Maybe he knew I was so much older and was respecting my age.

      Love Respect!!
      Winks!

      PS: Ron thanks so much for the heads up on the new look ~ "..still need to fix a few small aspects then things will feel just right," he says!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  7. You sure are having a good time.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my dangdest to always enjoy each and every moment in time!!

      WINKS!!!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!