Friday, September 23, 2016

ANYONE FOR A SCHOONER !?!


Right now I am in 7th heaven!


This is SCHOONER!
My new boyfriend
Confidante
Argentine Tango Partner
and 


A Youthful Doodle
who completes me!


I am teaching Schooner how to manoeuvre
since he is all of 16 months 
"fixed"
which apparently doesn't 
curb your enthusiasm. 


As you may have noticed my gorgeous hair has been sheered off
"to within an inch of my Doodle Life".
I personally feel better 
because this passed summer was so unnatually hot and humid
many "hot spots" and "lady itchies"
thus the short hair.


Don't you just love our connection!
It's as though we were meant to be together
FOREVER!
LOL!!


Paso Doble anyone!?!
(click the words Paso Doble
to view a video skip ahead to 3 minute mark)


"UNCLE?"
Do I hear UNCLE?


All kidding aside ~
this was a moment to remember 
a moment which brought me screaming back to my youth
a moment of sheer doodle bliss
Doodles play in a certain fashion
and 
I know exactly how to do this.
Funny thing is so does SCHOONER!
It's in our DNA!


A sample of play and doodle talk!
ENJOY!!