Saturday, February 13, 2016

TUCKER, MY NEW COUSIN!!


This view is why I enjoy spending a day at daycare.
Wouldn't you love to meander along this pasture 
heading down the hill to the beach below?!
If not, then just stand at the fence
inhale the fresh air and beauty
and 
imagine far off lands, beaches, mountains, oceans.
It's an instant feeling that I always get
when I visit for an afternoon ~


Plus I get a chance to run forever 
with all my new friends, Chloe 
 and 
the adults
Mary and Stephanie.


At the end of the visit 
Chloe says "arrivederci"as the guys return.
All of the sudden I hear about someone new in my extended family ~


"well my, my, my,"
 lookie here!
It's Brynn with her new addition
TUCKER.
I will surely meet him at the park soon.
(Word has it that he is the spitting image of my predecessor JESSIE
only he's a he!) 

18 comments:

  1. Sophie, you have friends all over the place! Brynn looks really happy with Tucker. Happy Valentine Day to you and the guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MASSIVE VALENTINE HUGS & CHOCOLATES coming your way!!!!

      Delete
  2. That does indeed look like a wonderful time, Sophie! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your whole family! Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I had a wonderful visit at the farm while TUCKER was the center of attention with my Dads and Brynn!!

      That's Ok, honest that's OK!!

      WiNKLES!

      Delete
  3. I am so looking forward to pictures from that meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day care with snow right there, luxury. And your new friends, what a great bunch they are, but Tucker maybe just leads in the favourites today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow ~ Tucker ~ daycare = triptych sort of!!!

      We are enjoying a very white month which is most manageable unlike last years SnowArmageddon.

      Seriously if you want some white stuff I'll ship it to you!!

      WINKS!

      Delete
  5. Your daycare is a place mom would like to vacation at!! Tucker is one handsome dude. Can't wait to see photos of your meet-up!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always room for one more at this gorgeousness place!!

      Delete
  6. Tucker is so cute. I'm sure you will have a great time together and you'll teach him a few things, too. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, Miss Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will the next time we hook up. However today Monday I am meeting my fave MAGGIE at the park and exhaustion ensues!!

      In a good way!! I'll sleep tonight!!

      Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

      Delete
  7. Aww Tucker is such a cutie.
    Happy Valentine's Day Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your doggie day care posts, SD! Tucker is darling ~ what a fun new friend. I hope that you enjoy lots of romps together! I really appreciated Daddy Ron's comment about taking my time easing back into blogging. I'm working up to it! I'll get there soon! Have a wonderful day! Hi to the dads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a good girl in my books, Ms LOULOUDOODLE!!

      I just returned from an epic LOOOOONG walk with 3 DOGS + 5 HUMANS at the park and guess what we are ZONKED!!

      LOVE it though!

      Hi to Terry!!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!