Saturday, December 26, 2015

XMAS DAY BEACH WALK


Seriously!
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day weather-wise.
It felt like spring had arrived and winter was just a sweet memory.
I even went in for a swim.


 Mr. Orangie was in rare form,
so I figured that he needed reigning in / taming down
so I was super focused in rescue mode!


Daddy Jim was sporting his new down Arcteryx hoodie jacket
which he says will definitely take care of the Jan/Feb/Mar cold wind and snows.
After last winter's onslaught (the worst in recent memory)
I heard him mumbling "....just bring it on Old Man Winter, now just bring it on!!"


I ran into mucho furry friends like these 2 Leonbergers and a mini-poodle.
Oh yes, super friendly for sure.


 Lookee here!
Our tails match, not planned in the least.



Very short video (less than one minute) will show you how great a day we had.


Even this Queen of Hearts was holding court high on the rocks!


Come back again soon,
since the New Year 2016
is looming on the horizon!

CHEERS!!

19 comments:

  1. Funny, it seems like just yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A swim in the ocean on Xmas Day!!! When was the last Xmas you could do that, Sophie? Pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently before I was born but that doesn't count does it!!!!

      Delete
  3. Cheers, my sweet Sophie, and a great big "Hello!" to Ron and Jim! It looks like you three had a wonderful Christmas together. We had a lovely time up in Breckenridge! Have a good one, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So HAPPY you had a great BRECKENRIDGE XMAS, LouLouDoodle!!
      I hear that Colorado has lots of snow now!!

      Delete
  4. Super swim, lovely rocks and water, brand new jacket, ( let that cold day arrive soon r the moths will get in) and friends to meet. Down here, over 29C yesterday, today a mild 26C or so.Perfect for a stroll under the tall trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could stroll under those trees with you Jean ~~ I'll pretend OK!?!

      29c Oh My!! I won't feel that for at least 6 months. What a crazy upside down world we live in, eh!!!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  5. I will always come back again. You three always put a smile on my face. (And I love Jim's "brand new jacket.")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following all your food escapades, Mitch ~~ WANT TO TRY THEM ALL ~~ do you hear me!?!

      Brand new jacket has been in the air for over a year when I saw it. I waited and waited and on Dec. 23rd it went on sake ~~ Hooray!!

      Jim is very HAPPY!!

      Delete
  6. A perfect Christmas Day, Mother Nature has been very kind this year. Santa too, bringing Jims' new jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun was shining all Xmas but the snows have arrived on the 27th, such is our world!

      Delete
  7. I love Kannon Beach. Do you ever go walking at Conrad's ? Jim sure didn't need that jacket on Christmas Day. So very mild !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, KB has much to offer don't they!?!

      We used to walk and live on Conrad's Beach but a little squirrel told us that there is a person spying on dog walkers from Stony Beach, then they scoot around and give you a whopping TICKET as you come to your car parked on Conrad's Road. So we avoid the mean people out there!!

      Be careful!!

      Delete
  8. Looks too cold if you ask me, although it is really beach weather here though, not today as today it is cold and wet just saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FRESH is the word I'd use because I know how warm it is in your part of the world, so if you need to be freshened up well you know where to visit!

      WINKS!!!

      Delete
  9. Did you see that GIANT bubble!!! WOWEE!! That water would be too cold on my footies!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The Invasion of the Giant Bubbles" brought to you today by TWEEDLES!!!!!!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!