Sunday, December 6, 2015

"FEELGOOD DAY"


It's Sunday morning
SPRINGLIKE 
and 
I have just dropped Daddy Jim off at his shop.
The beach is over the hill,
so
Daddy Ron and I decided a trek along the shore 
would start the day off perfectly.


I was stopped in my tracks immediately
because I saw a person sitting on the rocks.
~ in my DOODLEHEAD ~
"people mean treats"
As I approached the figure ~~~


Not fair!
I realized that I was totally wrong,
maybe it was the mirage effect
or
DOODLETREATSFOREVEREFFECT
that came over me,
so I moseyed on ~~~


looking for Mr. Orangie 
Do you see him?
I don't!


Again, Mr. Orangie just blends in.
Maybe a good inhale of this seaweed will
improve my GPS skills!


Maybe not!


If you see him in this picture then you have better eyes than me.


I saw these hearts on the beach
and
felt pretty good all over.


We galloped back home for a break  
and then ~~


 returned around 4:30 
to pick up Daddy Jim.


This fellow was just hanging around
gliding on the currents
up and down
the hillside.


He saw me 
because he waved.
I flipped my tail at him
and
he slipped up the slope again.


 The sun had almost disappeared on the horizon
signifying that another day had come and gone.


This was quite a special day
nothing extraordinary
just a 
"feelgood day"!
~~
I hope your day was a 
"feelgood day" 
too
~
Hey!
if it wasn't then re-read this post
and
maybe you'll feel a bit better.

NAMASTE!!!

24 comments:

  1. Sophie, your FEELGOOD DAY made us feel good, too - even though we had a pretty god day ourselves!!

    -Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Days and God Days go hand in hand!!

      Delete
  2. Well, Sophie, I've heard that dogs don't see any colors but shades of gray, so I guess Mr Orangie just blends right in with those stones. I love the feather and heart and seaweed you managed to find, too. My day was quiet here in Breckenridge but tomorrow I'll be playing with 3 year old Sam. I bet he would even tire a Doodle out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ran into a young Doodle last week named Luna who romped with Sophie for a long time. Sophie was so happy to play with a Doodle again. They play the same way, you know!! Before you knew it Sophie was slowing down and Luna was still raring to go.

      Age vs Young

      Ron

      Delete
  3. Nothing so special down here, a few clouds, some sunshine, some quilting, and then I read your words and my day lifted up to beauty, Mr Orangie, and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Jean ~ if my little ditty about life can make a greyish day turn to a sunny day then I have reached nirvana. Quilting sounds mighty fine with all the geometrics and colours. I watch the Dads knit and see how contented they are!!

      I saw a beauty of a quilt recently online, the colours, combinations and layout was so eye-catching.

      Sophie

      Delete
  4. Glad you FINALLY found Mr Orangie again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis a joy when Mr. O finally has been retrieved.

      Life ain't life until then!!

      Delete
  5. Dear Sophie! You are just what I needed as I head off to bed! Loved Mr. Orange among the cobbles! I shall dream of being gently washed by the sea! Night night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cobbles change daily here, as you well know, so when a feather or a heart appear then it's time to capture the moment. Mr. O is such a tease because camouflage is his middle name!!!

      Sweet Zzzzz's!

      Delete
  6. My Sunday wasn't actually a feel-good day, but you just made Monday look a lot brighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Mondays Mitch!!!

      We are experiencing Springlike weather in our neck of the woods, so when Sophie stared at me this morning with her "IWANTTOGOTOTHEBEACH" look ~ I was gung ho!

      The ocean, as you well know, makes the body and senses align. It's all those negative ions smothering the shore.

      This is a new week so think positively and soak up your Med. ions!!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful images! I love how you spend your day. It looks like spring there. We're having very mild weather here, too. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, Marfa!?!

      A tease I highly suspect, but hey no complaints from the peanut gallery ~ we'll take a spring fake out anything.

      Hey perhaps winter has come and gone!

      Can only hope!!

      Delete
  8. Sophie, I am happy that you and Daddy Ron had a 'feelgood' day. You two really know how to live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~~~ with a little help from most days as well!!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful post, beautiful photos, beautiful you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there Sophie! So lovely to drop in and see your gorgeous face agin. Lovely, lovely photos! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi HO ~ it's been awhile, hasn't it!!

      Thanks for thinking about me and I hope you have a great holiday season!!

      Delete
  11. Hi Sophie,,,
    This definately was a feel good post! And wonderful photos! I am glad you found mr Orange!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High 5 Tweedles and have a great day!

      Delete
  12. Yes, definitely a feel good post. The heart shaped stones are wonderful, and I just wanted to shout "He's behind you" as you looked for Mr Orangie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddys Ron and Jim do the exact same thing too ~~ humans are so easy to train aren't they!!

      WINKS!!

      Delete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!