Thursday, June 23, 2016

BUZZING & SWIMMING


Swimming this morning in the North West Arm
without a Doodle care in the world ~


A two-step was in full swing inside this luscious pink rose


a solo engorgment of pollen by this bee as we stared down inside


so still 
so beautiful 
so Lady Bug 


almost translucent hiding in amongst the stamens


the white roses are a fresh pink before opening up to us


blackberry blooms so crinkly 


I continue to swim
rescuing Mr. Orangie from a fate worse than death.


As I return to the top of the hill 
I hear the buzzing of yet another bee
totally lost in all these blossoms ~


while Jim snoozes on the bench soaking up the beautiful summer warmth
and I take a reprieve from fetching and chewing Mr. Orangie 
within an inch of his orange life.
I do love our summers especially getting lost in the park, 
meeting friends,
swimming 
listening to the bees
and
devouring a green salad
anytime I want.
I Love My Summers!