Wednesday, November 2, 2016

FOOLED YA!!!


Pay attention!
Look into my eyes
even though they are in B&W.
Life is good no matter which reality you prefer
but I do believe that a wee titch of colour
always makes the senses tingle
"spidey tingle"
if you may ~~


see what I mean!
A swath of colour so profound 
that one misses 
the obvious
the possible landing of aliens 
in our city ~~


Jim wants out of here!
I guess I am driving him crazy.
Comes with the territory, my dear.
~~
such  a good sport he is!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The world of colours before the trees look like sticks and the white blanket of snow covers everything!

      Delete
  2. Sophie in B&W is still spectacular. As for Jim, let him out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mitch ~ I do agree a wee bit of B&W never hurts!!!

      Delete
  3. B&W, then that delightful autumn colour, even an oval roof to give a hint of someone else lurking in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always present on the horizon ~ I suspect it is a water dome for the city's use!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I believe it's an alien dome neatly tucked into the north end of Halifax.

      They say "They live and walk amongst us!"

      Delete
  5. It was the aliens I TELL YA!!
    THAT was a close one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! I like that photo of Jim. You nuts have a barrel of fun. Beautiful images! Sophie, you look stunning, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made me smile, SD! One always has to be on the outlook for aliens! We're in the middle of nowhere in a spooky desert! Not the internet access I hoped for. Love, love those colorful trees as seen through Daddy Ron's eyes! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy holidays :)
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

This 'DOODLE' is looking forward to your comment....don't be shy...all I do is SNIFF & LICK!