Sunday, March 29, 2015

SNOW + FRESH AIR = JOY


Yes, you guessed it right my loyal followers
♫♫♪•*¨*IT SNOWED AGAIN!! *¨*•♫♫♪
white fluffy powder snow
just enough to get me 
DISCOMBOBULATED!


enough to send me into orbit around the cherry tree
and prepare me for an unexpected trip to my favourite hill
~ MacDonald Hill ~


Jim is trying to knock the snow off the mugo pine
so that it will land on me!
~ AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN ~
I am too smart for his shenanigans.
Pawlease!


Jim headed inside MacDonald House,
it's Sunday ~ his day of work.
Ron and I will just take in this view
and watch the surfers.


This surfer's legs are covered in snow,
as I mentioned it snowed again last night.


 ~ Deep deep snow down the trail to the bluff ~
(Did I ever tell you I came upon a film crew here
a couple years ago,
 so being a friendly sort
I walked right in the middle of things and 
introduced myself.)
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!


Looky here the snow is beginning to melt
which truly is a good thing 
because 2 months of storms 9+ 
just about frays the nerves.
I heard the humans say.


Really this winter has been a long one but
for me an 8 year old DOODLE in love with LIFE
I can handle 2 months of snow,
since I have my chauffeurs ready 
whenever I need them.