Thursday, September 2, 2010

Early morning swim before Hurricane Earl arrives! or(ONLY PERRIER for ME!)


With the possible landfall of Hurricane Earl in the next 24 hours, we decided to take an early morning swim at our favourite spot on Conrad's Beach near the Lawrencetown River connection. Notice the clothes hanging all over the driftwood trees. I guess the guys don't want me to shake on them.

This spot is compared to a dog leg right is golf terms I guess. The ocean pours in, up the the river creating a pool area where I can safely swim for my ball. The guys did their lengths as in the '70's and '80's.



Yup, that's Jim, just had to make sure he was OK!


Now where's Ron. I really have to keep an eye on him. He likes to go out over his head.


Seems he was waiting to give me some water, Perrier no less. I'll drink anything after I've been swimming in salty water this much!